- Currently a Student at Thadomal Shahani Engineering College (TSEC), Mumbai.
- Usually work with Mobile and Backend technologies.
- Led a team of 11 members and mentored 36 students at TSEC Dev's Club as the Vice Chairperson.
- Community person and Organizer at Our Tech Community (OTC)
- Midnight Poet
- Mobile: Flutter, Android
- Backend: Node.js, FastAPI, Flask, Golang
- Frontend: React.js, HTML, CSS
- Database: MongoDB, MySQL
United Bank of Switzerland (UBS)
- Developed a system to check server status(Up or down) and any errors.
- Enable pre-defined actions on server failure.
May 2022 - July 2022
- Developed an App for Julia, a Cooking robot.
- Created an Android plugin for Flutter to communicate with robot.
- Worked with Flutter, and GraphQL.
June 2021 - February 2022
Bombay Teacher's Training College (BTTC)
- Developed an App for BTTC to help them communicate with students.
- Lead a team of four Android Developers.
- Worked on an Android Project with Firebase.
July 2020 - August 2020
- Stocker is an App to manage inventory.
- Gives a graphical representation of sales.
- Auto-generated invoice sent to the buyer
TSEC Dev's Club Flutter Flow
Flutter and Dart Basics - CodeVengers
~ Believe in You ~